Team up with us to offset carbon, help bees and wildlife and change modern farming practices. Becoming one of our corporate partners sends out a very public message of your commitment to helping the environment. Your annual payment will be positioning your business as a socially aware organisation that takes responsibility for the world we live in and a business that works to make a real difference. By joining us you will receive the following:
- A personal certificate confirming you have supported Wildflower Farmer.
- Use of our logo on your website and materials.
- A listing on our business supporters web page.
- A hand picked pouch of wildflower seeds taken from the batch sown at Great Avercombe which you can sow at a location of your choice.
- Updates and news about the Wildflower Farmer Project.
- An invitation to attend the Wildflower Open Day in Summer 2020 which you could use as a hospitality event for your customers.
- A copy of the Collins Gem Wildflowers Guide book.
Seed wrap includes 50g of seed to sow at your business location or in your garden at home. Agreement is for a 12 months period after receiving your payment.
Free P&P for mainland UK orders.
Available to small businesses (1 to 10 employees, including sole traders).